- Amenities: Condominium living usually comes with fabulous amenities like a pool, clubhouse, gym, and more, which oftentimes, are not included in an equally priced home.
- Socialize: Living in a condominium, not only do you have a built in community, but you also have the opportunity to bond with your neighbors at board meetings or while using communal spaces.
- No Upkeep: Home owning is time consuming. Between keeping your house clean and maintaining your outdoor space, the responsibility can be stressful. When you live in a condominium, the association generally maintains your landscaping, freeing you of that added hassle.
Are you looking for a condominium? Benson Sotheby’s International Realty offers quality real estate agents, with access to top listings, to help you find your dream home.
- Skiing: Crested Butte actually boasts the most advanced and extreme skiing mountains throughout all of Colorado. For an avid skier, living in Crested Butte thus provides topnotch access to quality skiing, incomparable with any other area statewide.
- Biking: Are you an avid biker? Crested Butte offers some of the most rigorous biking trails around, for exciting and adventurous rides every time.
- Low Profile: Unlike Vail or Aspen, Crested Butte offers a lower profile out door community. This provides residents access to quieter, homier neighborhoods, for private living.
Are you interested in relocating to Crested Butte? Benson Sotheby’s International Realty offers quality listings, with a wide selection of houses to choose from, perfect for finding your dream Colorado home.
How You Know When To Trust Your Realtor?
1.) Do your Research- A great way to find a realtor is through word-of-mouth. Even so, be sure to run a background check on all potential realtors, even those referred by a reliable friend, as you may find a few things in your own research about their business practices that do not suite your needs.
2.) They work for you- Occasionally, realtors play hardball, focusing only on the sale and disregarding their client’s interests. If your realtor exhibits this poor practice, drop them immediately.
3.) They stay within your budget- Realtors are paid on commission, so they may try to show you more expensive properties hoping that you’ll bite. If your realtor attempts this a few times, consider working with someone else.
These points in mind, there are, in fact, realtors out there you can trust. If you are in the Crested Butte area of Colorado, check out http://www.bensonsothebysrealty.com. They have multiple homes to choose from, and a name you can trust.
Different People Require Different Spaces – Crested Butte has it All
Not just private homes, everything from commercial space to true-blue Crested Butte land is for sale – we can help.
Our real estate listings begin in the private sector. Planning to move the family – make Crested Butte, Colorado your home. There is a wide selection of beautiful, single family homes ranging in price.
Maybe you’re looking for a vacation condo. Stop by routinely throughout the year to relax or build a family tradition. Let your friends use it, or friends of friends for some extra income.
The possibilities are endless if you’re looking for open acres. Not only does Crested Butte boast some of the most breathtaking views in the country but land is a valuable asset for opportunists.
Looking for a new headquarters for your family and livestock? Crested Butte has ranches for sale, perfect for large operations and the busy-bodies that enjoy running them.
Valuable Commercial Space
Restaurants (the classic option) are available, as well as office space and niche hotel buildings for fledging and veteran entrepreneur who appreciate the myriad number of business and business lots for sale in the Crested Butte and Gunnison area.
Visit our website to view all Crested Butte offers – call one of our agents today and meet.
Crested Butte can get pretty popular during summer. Book your experience early or visit in the fall to avoid the crowds. The current warm weather offers residents and visitors alike a chance to get outside and experience all the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer.
Celebrate Crested Butte’s 42nd annual Arts Festival on August 1-3 with a landscape photography workshop, culinary demos, children’s activities, live music and more.
Crested Butte is home to many quiet and beautiful campgrounds. There are a number of developed campgrounds as well as thousands of acres of National Forest with undeveloped spots to stay on. First come, first served!
Whether you want to go on a camping hiking trip or just hike for a little while, you’re never far from some of the best National Forest land in the country. Just remember to tell someone when and where you’re going in the event something goes wrong.
Once you visit and fall in love with Crested Butte, Benson Sotheby’s International Realty realtors and brokers are ready to provide superior knowledge and service to our clients seeking to buy or sell in the area. Contact us today!